FROM THE PROTOTYPE TO SERIES PRODUCTION
Many world-class companies delve into the key technologies to put them on track for the future.
It is necessary to engineer prototypes and advance micro prototypes to a series production level for new technologies, applications and series production levels. Additive manufacturing ensures the lowest possible development times because innovations can be tested, improved and made ready for series production.
- Optimum design flexibility
- New combinations of materials with new functions
- Optimised material properties
- Saving time and materials by eliminating expensive tools
- Short lead times with direct processing in CAD applications
- Prototyping on-demand
Machine and plant manufacturing